All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionTut: The Story of My Immortal Life is a funny, fast-paced vel for young readers by P. J. Hoover which chronicles the mischievous adventures of King Tut, w an immortal eighth-grader living in Washington, D.C.. King Tut used to rule Egypt. Now he's stuck in Middle School. Granted the gift of immortality by the gods or is it a curse? Tut has been stuck in middle school for ages. Even worse, evil General Horemheb, the man who killed Tut's father and whom Tut imprisoned in a tomb for three thousand years, is out and after him. The general is in league with the Cult of Set, a bunch of guys who worship one of the scariest gods of the Egyptian pantheon Set, the god of Chaos. The General and the Cult of Set have plans for Tut and if Tut doesn't find a way to keep out of their clutches, he'll never make it to the afterworld alive.
- Author BiographyP. J. HOOVER is the author of books for children and teens including Tut: The Story of My Immortal Life and Solstice. After a fifteen-year bout as an electrical engineer designing computer chips for a living, P. J. started writing novels. When not writing, she spends time with her husband and kids and enjoys practicing Kung Fu, solving Rubik's cubes, and watching Star Trek. She lives in Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)P J Hoover
- PublisherStarscape Books
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTut: My Immortal Life
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStarscape Books
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.