About this product
- DescriptionThis title is part of Phonics Bug - the first Phonics programme to bring together research-based teaching methods with 100% decodable books, CBeebies video, and an online reading world to give today's children a firm, fun foundation in Phonics. In this book for Phonics Phase 2: The duck pecks. The ram kicks. What does Pup do? This title was originally published as part of Rigby Star Phonics.
- Author(s)Jeanne Willis
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitlePhonics Bug
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Weight40 g
- Width190 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.