All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
About this product
- DescriptionAfter receiving an anymous letter, New York lawyer Mark Wilder arrives in Cairo to learn the shocking news that he is the illegitimate son of Howard Carter, the famous British archaeologist who discovered Tutankhamun's tomb. Before he died in mysterious circumstances, Carter informed Abbot Pacomas, the last descendant of the great priests of Amon, that only his lost son could continue his life's quest: to find the papyrus hidden in Tutankhamun's burial place and reveal its contents to the world. No archive mentions this lost papyrus, archaeologists deny its very existence, mystical forces unleash themselves to protect it. It has become a legend - just like the curse that claims all those who disturb the pharaoh's eternal slumber. The quest to uncover Tutankhamun's final secret is fraught with danger. And as he attempts to complete his father's mission, Mark finds himself facing new enemies Howard Carter could never have foreseen, including the CIA and the Egyptian police.
- Author BiographyBorn in Paris in 1947, Christian Jacq is one of the world's leading Egyptologists. He is the author of many novels on Ancient Egypt, including the bestselling RAMSES series and THE MYSTERIES OF OSIRIS series. His novels have sold more than 27 million copies worldwide and have been translated into 30 languages. Christian Jacq lives in Switzerland.
- Author(s)Christian Jacq
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Weight182 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.