All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAccompany Howard Carter on his 1920s expedition to the Valley of the Kings, and witness the incredible discovery of Tutankhamun's tomb. As Carter unearths each room in the tomb, the fabulous treasures and Tutankhamun's mummy itself, we get an amazing insight into the life and beliefs of this famous boy king and his kingdom. Fabulous pop ups, pull-tabs and paper engineered wizardry throughout, give a unique 3D experience as you learn all about the secrets and treasures of Ancient Egypt.
- Author BiographyDR. JULIE RENEE ANDERSON currently works within the Department of Ancient Egypt and Sudan at the British Museum and she is responsible for curating the Sudanese and Nubian collection. Julie began excavating in Egypt and Sudan in 1987 and received her PhD from the University of Toronto in 1996. DR. JEN GREEN is an experienced author of children's information books, having written over 250 books focussing on geography, nature, environment and history. After being awarded a doctorate, Jen worked in publishing for over 15 years, first as an editor and later an editorial director before becoming a full-time freelance writer. She currently resides in West Sussex.
- Author(s)Jen Green,Julie Renee Anderson
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Width261 mm
- Height261 mm
- Format DetailsPop-up book
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.