All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe result of many years teaching pianists to become organists, this tutor includes material used on the famous UK Courses for Volunteer Organists.
- Author BiographyRobert Fielding holds MMus and MPhil degrees and is a holder of both the Fellowship and Choirmaster diplomas of the Royal College of Organists. He studied organ with Ronald Frost, Keith Bond, Noel Rawsthorne and John Bishop. His BA(Hons) involved studies in Drama, Theology and Church Music. Robert studied composition with Andrew Downes at the Birmingham Conservatoire, Ian Hare at Lancaster University, Adrian Beaumont and Jonathan Cross at Bristol University. Robert was Director of Music at Sarum College, Salisbury for six years. He directed courses for 'volunteer' organists as a free-lance musician. Robert's work included the creation and direction of a distance-learning Certificate course for church musicians in the Diocese of Salisbury where he was Diocesan Church Music Adviser and was funded by the Tindall Trust. He is an Honorary Member of the Birmingham Conservatoire and is Organist and Master of the Choristers at Romsey Abbey, Hampshire UK.
- Author(s)Robert Fielding
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.