Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $123.74Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $100.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by tinas-goodies
- Est. delivery by 6 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor students of neuroscience and cognitive science who wish to explore the functioning of the brain further, but lack an extensive background in computer programming or maths, this new book makes neural systems modelling truly accessible. Short, simple MATLAB computer programs give readers all the experience necessary to run their own simulations
- Author BiographyTHOMAS J. ANASTASI is Associate Professor at the University of Illinois at Urbana--Champaign, USA, affiliated with the Department of Molecular and Integrative Physiology and the Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology. He earned a BSc. in Psychology at McGill University, and a Ph.D. in Physiology and Biophysics from the University of Texas at Galveston. A teacher of courses in computational neuroscience for nearly two decades, Dr. Anastasio has received the James E. Heath Award for Excellence in Teaching Physiology at the University of Illinois. His research focuses on the computational modeling of the nervous system in health and disease.
- Author(s)Thomas J. Anastasio
- PublisherSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSunderland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- ImprintSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note207
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.