All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElir Lipman (@elirlipman) chronicles the 2012 election season with a poem a day--all in 140 characters or less.
- Author BiographyElinor Lipmanis the author of nine novels, including The Inn at Lake Devine, Then She Found Me, and, most recently, The Family Man. Follow her on Twitter: @elinorlipman.
- Author(s)Elinor Lipman
- PublisherBeacon Press (MA)
- Date of Publication28/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeacon Press (MA)
- Weight127 g
- Width117 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.