Twelfth Night: Shakespeare Stories for Children by Andrew Matthews, William Shakespeare (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by centralbooksuppliers
- Est. delivery by 13 Dec
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwins cause trouble in this classic Shakespeare comedy! With tes on Shakespeare and the Globe Theatre and Appearance in Twefth Night. The tales have been retold using accessible language and with the help of Tony Ross's engaging black-and-white illustrations, each play is vividly brought to life allowing these culturally enriching stories to be shared with as wide an audience as possible.
- Author BiographyAndrew Matthews has written numerous books for children and teenagers, and is an internationally renowned author. He wrote King Arthur and Wolf Summer for the Orchard list, as well as a series of retellings of Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tales. Andrew has been short-listed twice for the Smarties Award. He lives in Berkshire. Tony Ross is one of the most highly regarded children's book creators/illustrators in Britain. For Orchard he illustrated the Greek and Roman Myths books in the Orchard Myths range, and the hilarious One and Only series by Laurence Anholt, as well as the poetry collection Balloon Lagoon. Tony lives in Wales.
- Author(s)Andrew Matthews,William Shakespeare
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication28/08/2003
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleShakespeare Stories
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight65 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tony Ross
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.