All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery day, 12 princesses mysteriously wear out 12 new pairs of shoes - and neither the king, r a series of hopeful suitors, can figure out how. Then a simple soldier, with a little magic on his side, gives it a try. Will he succeed where others have failed? Lucy Corvi's illustrations capture the princesses' graceful dancing world in this beautiful version of the classic fairy tale. w in paperback.
- Author BiographyJohn Cech is a professor of English at the University of Florida where he is the Director of the Center for Children's Literature and Culture. Lucy Corvino's books for Sterling include several Classic StartsTM titles: Poetry for Young People: Robert Louis Stevenson', 'A Father's Song' and numerous joke and puzzle books.
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleClassic Fairy Tale Collection
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lucy Corvino
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.