Twelve Months to Your Ideal Private Practice: A Workbook by Lynn Grodzki (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.52Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $42.84+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, based in part on Lynn Grodzki's book Building Your Ideal Private Practice, is a year-long, progressive practice-building program offering therapists an abundance of information, ideas, and strategies for working successfully in private practice. Whereas Building Your Ideal Private Practice was a comprehensive guide to practice building, this workbook is a month-by-month coaching program, giving readers the experience of being coached for a year. This book will help you answer some key questions about your private practice: How can I work as hard as I need make eugh money and maintain a quality personal life? What does it take to build a profitable business without expending so much personal effort? How can I be as successful as I want to be, and feel rested and healthy? Is it possible to be a therapist in private practice and have an easier life? How can I use a simple business model to build and expand my private practice? You can begin to use this book in any month, or review and re-use the book year after year as your annual coaching program. In keeping with the Private Practice Success T business model, the first four months of the workbook focus on aspects of preparation, the second four months highlight building blocks, and the final four months craft the finishing touches. Each month offers a progressive series of assessments, written exercises, and skill sets, helping readers to identify action steps to take and follow that month with fieldwork suggestions.
- Author BiographyLynn Grodzki, LCSW, MCC, is a psychotherapist in full-time private practice, a former business executive, and one of the leading business coaches in the US for small business owners. She specializes in working with change-agents: therapists, coaches, healers, and other service-oriented consultants who help others make change in their lives. Through her workshops and writing, she has become a pioneer in the field of practice-building, helping non-business-oriented professionals develop their private practices. With Lynn's guidance, thousands of professionals now operate small businesses that offer them a high degree of integrity as well as enhanced financial success. Lynn lives and works in Silver Spring, Maryland and can be reached by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Lynn Grodzki
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication28/11/2003
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight710 g
- Width201 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.