Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is your parenting style? As a Dad, do you train your child mostly by example, by instruction, or through counseling? Are you more effective with your child as a guide, a judge, or a spiritual leader? How can you identify your true gifts as a Dad? In Twelve Training Gifts: How Fathers Train Children, D J Young reveals in clear, everyday terms the qualities in your parenting that can best develop your child's character. By specific examples, the results of each style in the lives of young children, teens and adults are examined. Even the casual reader will come to a better understanding of how to make the most of his own unique, God-given fathering style. However, the biggest rewards await the thoughtful, studious reader looking for deeper insight. Through study of the topical training objectives, Dads will learn how to implement their special gifts with positive results. Take the Training Gift Questionnaire and discover how your gift can most benefit your child.
- Author BiographyDJ Young grew up in Aberdeen, South Dakota. After serving in the U.S. Navy, and attending seminary, he received a B.S. in Sociology from Carroll College in Helena, Montana, and did graduate studies in Special Education. After a season of pastoring, DJ was a Christian school teacher and principal for over twenty years. A board member of Oregon Christian Writers, he also directed three recent Summer Coaching Writers Conferences. DJ is a full-time writer and conference speaker with a passion for encouraging men in their God-given role as Dad. He and his wife Kathy have been married over 40 years, and have five adult children and are grandparents of seven.
- Author(s)Dj Young
- Date of Publication09/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.