Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe true story of the author's life with Cody, a wolf-malamute mix. A heart-warming tale with many escapades and comedic misadventures along the way. Travel with Nick & Cody through the picturesque Appalachians, ramble out west to visit ghost towns and spectacular National Parks and meet the many interesting characters along the road. It is a part-pet, part-travel, part-romance story that will appeal to a wide variety of readers.
- Author BiographyDrawing, painting, clay, photography, drumming - Nicholas Powell has been a jack of all trades, but the one venue that has always called to him is writing. A writer can take you places you've never been before. They can show you landscapes and they can show you mindscapes. They can introduce you to incredible people - some good, some bad and some just plain ordinary folk like us. They can make you laugh, make you cry, make you mad as hell - then make you feel all the things in between. And that is a form of magic. Thanks to Cody the Ambassa-Dog, Nicholas is now married to his best human friend and the love of his life, Leahsandra, who is also a writer. Cody introduced them in the wilds of the North Carolina mountains years ago. They currently live in North Florida with two rowdy, teenage wolfdogs.
- Author(s)Nicholas Powell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.