All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLara has always had an overactive imagination. Now she wonders if she is losing her mind. Normal twenty-something girls just don't get visited by ghosts! But inexplicably, the spirit of Lara's great aunt Sadie - in the form of a bold, demanding Charleston-dancing girl - has appeared to make one last request: Lara must track down a missing necklace Sadie simply can't rest without. Lara's got eugh problems of her own. Her start-up company is floundering, her best friend and business partner has run off to Goa, and she's just been dumped by the love of her life. But as Lara spends time with Sadie, life becomes more glamorous and their treasure hunt turns into something intriguing and romantic. Could Sadie's ghost be the answer to Lara's problems and can two girls from different times end up learning something special from each other?
- Author BiographySophie Kinsella is a writer and former financial journalist. She is the international bestselling author of the hugely popular Shopaholic novels as well as the number one bestsellers Can You Keep A Secret?, The Undomestic Goddess and Remember Me? Confessions of a Shopaholic, the blockbuster Hollywood movie produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, is based on Sophie Kinsella's novel The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic. She lives in London with her husband and children.
- Author(s)Sophie Kinsella
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date19/08/2010
- Weight570 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $52.03Trending at AU $61.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.