CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe product of Jacqueline Barnitz's more than forty years of studying and teaching, Twentieth-Century Art of Latin America surveys the major currents in and artists of Mexico, the Caribbean, and South America (including Brazil). This new edition has been refreshed throughout to include new scholarship on several modern movements, such as abstraction in the River Plate region and the Cuban avant-garde. A new chapter covers art since 1990. In all, 30 percent of the images in this edition are new, and thirty-four additional artists are discussed and illustrated.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Barnitz is a professor emeritus in the Department of Art and Art History at the University of Texas at Austin. Patrick Frank first taught the history of Latin American modern art in a university context in 1995. He is the author of several books and articles on the subject, focusing especially on graphic art and art in Argentina. He is also the author or coauthor of two widely used introductory textbooks on art.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Barnitz,Patrick Frank
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleThe William and Bettye Nowlin Series in Art, History, and Culture of the Western Hemisphere
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Out-of-print date09/11/2016
- Content Note187 color and 120 b&w illustrations
- Weight2013 g
- Width224 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine661 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised and Expanded Ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.