Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionJourney to the place where the subconscious mind and the spirit meet to heal you from abuse. This book, intended for women, is a journey into the mind and then the spirit. It is a journey moving from a space of feeling worthless, shamed, guilty, forgotten, depressed, and tormented into a space of abundance, healing, self-worth, self-trust, and feeling safe in the world you live in. Twenty-Eight Journeys shows you why positive thinking and affirmations don't work for us--and then it shows you how to make them work! This guide covers sexual, physical, mental, and verbal abuse. Honest, full of raw emotions and controversial topics, it lights the path to getting healed. It's t about managing your childhood and the damage it caused, but about freeing yourself from it for good. It starts with the mind and ends with the spirit.
- PublisherBalboa Press
- Date of Publication22/11/2011
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBalboa Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.