All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor well over a century, the G. Schirmer edition of 24 Italian Songs and Arias of the 17th and 18th Centuries has introduced millions of beginning singers to serious Italian vocal literature. Offered in two accessible keys suitable for all singers, it is likely to be the first publication a voice teacher will ask a first-time student to purchase. The classic Parisotti realizations result in rich, satisfying accompaniments which allow singers pure musical enjoyment. For ease of practice, carefully prepared accompaniments are also recorded on CD by John Keene, a New York-based concert accompanist and vocal coach who has performed throughout the United States for radio and television. Educated at the University of Southern California, Keene has taught accompanying at the university level and collaborated with Gian Carlo Metti and Thea Musgrave on productions of their operas.
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication20/08/1997
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG Schirmer, Incorporated
- Weight998 g
- Width127 mm
- Height10 mm
- Spine140 mm
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.79
- AU $33.46Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $19.56
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.18
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.91
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $44.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.