All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor undergraduate courses in Child Development/Psychology, Life Span Development, Child and Family Studies, and Human Growth and Development Twenty Studies That Revolutionized Child Psychology gives students a systematic look at the process of child psychology research by examining the twenty most revolutionary scientific investigations in the field over the course of the last fifty years. For the second edition, author and child psychologist Wallace Dixon polled an expanded number of experts in the field to determine the most important studies to be included. The result is an updated collection of revolutionary studies that helps students to better understand the discipline of child psychology.
- Author(s)Wallace E. Dixon
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication06/03/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight363 g
- Width181 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.