All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.55Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $46.55Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionA gorgeous edition of Jules Verne's landmark of science fiction and wonder, featuring full-colour art by Milo Winter. When Professor Pierre Aronnax and harpoonist Ned Land join an expedition to hunt a fierce 'whale' that has been sinking ships, they end up as captives of Captain Nemo, who prowls the sea in his magnificent submarine, the Nautilus. There, they discover a mysterious and sometimes dangerous underwater world.
- Author BiographyJules Vernes (1828 - 1905) was a French novelist, poet and playwright, best known for his adventure novels and his influence on the literary genre of science fiction.
- Author(s)Jules Verne
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication16/06/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBarnes & Noble Leatherbound Children's Classics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height203 mm
- Illustrator(s)Milo Winter
- Interest AgeAged 10+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.