All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJay Perdue has been involved in church acoustics for over twenty years and he holds several patents in architectural acoustics (more patents than anyone else in actual production of products). Jay's passion for worship and music in the church environment, as well as clarity of the spoken word, has led to a strong conviction in the value of acoustics. Jay believes in the science of acoustics, and with over twenty years of working in the field, he has analyzed some tried and true ways to create effective church acoustics (and he explains WHY these methods are so effective). He will t waste a minute of your time. You'll find this book to be short and to the point on EVERY point. With this book, Jay hopes to give pastors and other decision-makers the kwledge on acoustics and the confidence to make successful acoustical choices.
- Author(s)Jay Perdue
- Date of Publication10/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.