CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling author Wanda E. Brunstetter brings you a touching story of a single mother widowed after World War II. Bev Winters's new job is an answer to prayer and just in time for Christmas--until her boss's kindness awakens an old longing. Will her pride allow love after loss? Also enjoy a collection of 1940s recipes and handcrafts along with stories and trivia about Christmas 1946.
- Author(s)Wanda E Brunstetter
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication04/12/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleThorndike Christian Romance
- Place of PublicationThorndike
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThorndike Press
- Weight386 g
- Width147 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.