All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is a Twidder? It is a phemen kwn by many names: Time-Slips, Time-Warp or Temporal Displacements, Time Jumps, Time Travel, Time Fabric Ruptures, Time Ribbons - or Strings - or Yarn, Time Storms, Time Slippages, Time Tears, Alternate Realities, Dimensional Leap-Frogging, etc. The author lumps them all under the acronym TWIDDERS (a jumble of 'time/warp/displacement' with a pinch of 'slip' thrown in). By its spontaneous nature, a time-slip, or TWIDDER, is differentiated from someday-through-human-engineered-means time travel! Wrapping our brains around much of the theory that may one day explain how TWIDDERS can occur is a mind-boggling proposition. It all begins with really big things and really small things. And the physics that deal with each. So, if we do indeed live in just one of multiple universes, and time is an illusion, and if in one of these realities Elvis never died, and if wormholes assemble and dissemble randomly throughout our existence and can transport us either to an alternate there or other. Now, and if the atoms that make up our being are perfectly happy to participate in said travel, then might we unwittingly be part players in a moment from history and/or visitors to n-congruent locations? And if we can go there and back again, have others from elsewhere come unwittingly for brief visits to our universe?
- Author BiographyAnita Holmes' vocation is teaching; her avocation, writing! Her writing interests range from history to mystery, with time-slips a priority. She has three degrees (B.S. in Management from Marylhurst, a dual B.S. degree in Education and History from S.U.U. and a Master of Public Administration from Lewis and Clark.) A widow, she has six children of whom she is inordinately proud and 13 beloved grandchildren. Holmes is an Oregonian by birth, an Alaskan by profession and summer of 2011 will be a Missourian by choice.
- Author(s)Anita Holmes
- PublisherOzark Mountain Publishing
- Date of Publication04/01/2011
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLower Lake, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOzark Mountain Publishing
- Content Noteillus
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.