All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.30Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
About this product
- DescriptionStephenie Meyer's Twilight series has become a genuine phemen in pop culture, approaching the popularity of the Harry Potter series. In 2008, 10,000 pilgrims descended on Forks, WA, the town of 3,100 people that is the setting for the books. After the fall 2008 release of the record-setting Twilight movie (which made more than $70 million in its opening weekend alone), many more fans are expected to arrive in Forks in 2009. Twilight Tours is a photographic guide to this mystical place. Included are 90 photos composed by ted photographer George Beahm, who also contributes the accompanying text. The pictures range from moody scenic shots of the rain forest and nearby tribal lands described in the four vels to photographs of the actual high school, police station, saltwater beach, and a certain vintage red pickup truck.
- Author BiographyGeorge Beahm, who specializes in pop culture books about bestselling authors, popularized the literary companion book with the publication of The Stephen King Companion in 1989. Beahm later went on to write about other pop culture figures, including Michael Jordan, Anne Rice, Patricia Cornwell, J.R.R. Tolkien, J.K. Rowling, C.S. Lewis, and Philip Pullman. A photographer/writer, Beahm typically travels to take original photographs on site and get a feel for the geography, for which there is no substitute.
- Author(s)George Beahm
- PublisherUnderwood Books
- Date of Publication11/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUnderwood Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight363 g
- Width251 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.