All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe death of Odin's beloved son, Baldur, heralds the end of all creation - but also a new beginning. But before life can begin again, all must die - including the gods and goddesses themselves. In a battle of epic proportions, Loki and his sons, Surtur and the Giants wage war on the Viking gods. With the fate of the kwn world hanging in the balance, all bets are off - but one thing is certain: death is t the end, and the end is just the beginning.
- Author BiographyMichael Dahl is the prolific author of the bestselling Goodnight Baseball picture book and more than 200 other books for children and young adults. He has won the AEP Distinguished Achievement Award three times for his nonfiction, a Teacher's Choice award from Learning magazine, and a Seal of Excellence from the Creative Child Awards. And he has won awards for his board books for the earliest learners, Duck Goes Potty and Bear Says Thank You! Dahl has written and edited numerous graphic novels for younger readers, authored the Library of Doom adventure series, the Dragonblood books, Trollhunters, and the Hocus Pocus Hotel mystery/comedy series. Dahl has spoken at schools, libraries, and conferences across the US and the UK, including ALA, AASL, IRA, and Renaissance Learning. He currently lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota in a haunted house. Working out of Mexico City, passionate comic book fan and artist Eduardo Garcia has lent his talented illustration abilities to such varied projects as the Spider-Man Family, Flash Gordon, and Speed Racer. He's currently working on a series of illustrations for an educational publisher while his wife and children look over his shoulder!
- Author(s)Michael Dahl
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleNorse Myths: Norse Myths: A Viking Graphic Novel
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Illustrator(s)Eduardo Garcia
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.