All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionSt. Paul was originally called Pig's Eye's Landing and was named after the infamous Pig's Eye Parrant - trapper, moonshiner and proprietor of the popular drinking establishment on the Mississippi. Across the river, Minneapolis has its own sordid story. By the turn of the 20th Century it was considered one of the most crooked cities in the nation. Every city has its share of crime, but what makes the Twin Cities unique may be that they have more than their share of good writers to chronicle it. This expanded edition of Twin Cities Noir includes three brand new stories.
- Author BiographyJulie Schaper has been a Twin Cities resident for eighteen years. She is the coeditor with Steven Horwitz of Amplified: Fiction from Leading Alt-Country, Indie Rock, Blues, and Folk Musicians. Steven Horwitz worked in publishing for over thirty-five years. He lives with his wife and two dogs in St. Paul.
- Author(s)Steven Horwitz
- PublisherAkashic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleAkashic Noir
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAkashic Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight257 g
- Width134 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJulie Schaper
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.