All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn the beginning, there were two. Somewhere in the middle, she felt like she was the only one on the planet. In the end, was her heart complete? Once you're on, it's difficult to get off, and when Tru Spencer found herself on the IVF merry-go-round it seemed as though life had temporarily come to a grinding halt. The conflict between lonely isolation and excited hope was exhausting, and the up and down range of emotions she was willing to endure astonished even her. When her wildest dream was confirmed she thought she could relax, but the nature of that dream meant the battle was only half-won. Her reserves of strength were needed right until the end...would her twin stars finally shine?
- Author BiographyTru Spencer was born in 1969 in Nottinghamshire. Following an early career in soft furnishings retail she moved to Geneva, Switzerland where she lived for several years. After various roles from PA to creative designer she qualified with a Diploma of Higher Education in Interior Design in 2010, and a BA(Hons)in Interior Design in 2012. She currently lives and works in England.
- Author(s)Tru Spencer
- PublisherSilverWood Books Ltd
- Date of Publication14/10/2013
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSilverWood Books Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.