All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA rhyming description of the characteristics and activities of twin toddlers.
- Author BiographyMargaret O'Hair has her master's degree in education and is a teacher in northern California, where she lives with her family and her Portuguese Water Dog, Shelby. Her two children, born a little over a year apart, were the inspiration for Twin to Twin, her first book.
- Author(s)Margaret O'Hair
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication17/06/2003
- FormatOther book format
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2003
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight466 g
- Width267 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Thierry Courtin
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $11.51
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.09
- AU $9.91Trending at AU $13.64
- AU $9.75Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $10.52Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $25.00
- AU $9.29Trending at AU $11.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.