All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Roy Pipes puts his gift of storytelling into a murder mystery full of intrigue, danger, and espionage, a vel taking place on the international scene - covering, t just the United States, but also Egypt and Iran. A couple, and their two children, was murdered in what was made to look like a murder-suicide. Two friends, t believing the murder-suicide, sought to solve the mystery, and found themselves in the middle of a terrorist situation possibly involving the Iranian government.
- Author BiographyDr. William Roy Pipes retired after 44 years in education. He served as a high school science teacher and coach, an elementary and secondary school principal, school superintendent, and his last 16 years as a college professor. He earned his BS degree from Western Carolina University, his masters from Clemson University, and his doctorate from the University of Georgia. He always loved writing and after retirement he began writing a novel. His first novel was Doodlebug, Doodlebug, Your House is on Fire, a romantic murder mystery based on his much-loved Appalachian mountains. Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star is a murder mystery full of international intrigue, danger, and espionage. The action takes place in Athens, Georgia; Suez, Egypt; and Tehran, Iran.
- Author(s)Dr William Roy Pipes
- Date of Publication22/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.