All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fascinated story about two boys. They were born just a minute apart... different mothers... once they met, - declared: we are twins... Children indigo, our gurdians, prediction, and much more...
- Author BiographyOksana Sadovskaya is a college professor. She immigrated to the United States in 1991 from Soviet Union during tough perestroika time. Her unique life experience brought her to write.
- Author(s)Oksana Sadovskaya
- Date of Publication07/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $78.99
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.