All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionTraditional crafting and green crafting come together with impressive results in Twist & Twine. Author Bobbie Irwin guides you through the age-old art of rug twining to create beautiful, durable objects for your home, all with strips of new or recycled fabric. You'll begin with a twining sampler to learn the basic methods you'll need to make rugs, baskets, placemats, even a photo album. Clearly presented techniques and project instructions include color diagrams and photos. Learn to make your own twining frames, and discover nframe projects that use boxes, cardboard tubes and bowls as forms for twining.
- Author BiographyBobbie Irwin has been weaving for nearly 30 years, spinning for 20, and teaching textile topices since topics since the Bicentennial. She author of 'Tradion in the making; Twinned Rag Rugs' as well as articles in numerous craft publications including Handwoven, Piecework, Rug Hooking, Spin-Off, Shuttle, Spindle and Dyepot, The Crafts Report and Weaver's. She lives in Montrose, Colorado.
- Author(s)Bobbie Irwin
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/10/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKP Books
- Out-of-print date20/05/2015
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width208 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.