All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt seemed like a dream ending to an arduous trip across far rth Queensland but Joanna Denning's overnight stay at a seemingly prosperous cattle station proved to be just the beginning of a nightmare that threatened her life. Her only hope of survival lay with a total stranger, yet how far could she trust a man who was a self-confessed murderer? And when the chase was on who was the real target? Had a strange twist of fate allied her with a man whose death was even more vital to their pursuers as they battled their way to safety across a wild and untamed land?
- Author BiographyBorn in Bristol to a family of artists; mother a singer, father a magician and aunt a writer, Avery Taylor decided to follow in her aunt's footsteps. After moving to London in 1960 she won third prize in a serial story competition run by DC Thompson of Dundee, and later turned to novels, with the first book for Robert Hale published in 1968. After nine novels she returned to serial writing for True Magazine until emigrating to Australia in 1982 where she ran a small desktop publishing business, producing biographies and art books. Now retired and living in outback New South Wales Avery has again taken up the pen.
- Author(s)Avery Taylor
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Weight454 g
- Width186 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $48.06Trending at AU $49.69
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.