All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn easy-to-follow step-by-step presentation which will get you started with Twitter Bootstrap. Practical examples will help you to get set up quickly and easily. This guide is for new, vice, and intermediate developers alike. Basic kwledge of HTML and CSS is required although this book will help beginners find their feet with both more easily. Those experienced with HTML and CSS will quickly learn the beautiful and efficient ways of Bootstrap.
- Author BiographyDavid Cochran is Associate Professor of Communication at Oklahoma Wesleyan University. He and his students have a fondness for envisioning and producing exciting projects, with well-built standards-compliant websites playing a central role in them. David frequently publishes online tutorials to share insights gained in the course of those projects. In recent months, Twitter Bootstrap has been a key topic. You'll find a number of these tutorials at Webdesign.tutsplus.com and at his blog, aLittleCode.com.
- Author(s)David Cochran
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Out-of-print date29/01/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight135 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.