All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYOU'VE MASTERED FACEBOOK BUSINESS BASICS - NOW BEST-SELLING AUTHOR LEWIS LOVE SHOWS YOU HOW TO CONQUER TWITTER. It's all about being SOCIABLE Trying to sell your product, engage with customers or gain followers all in 140 characters or less - sound impossible? It doesn't have to be. Twitter Business Basics guides you through all aspects of the Twitter-sphere with humorous anecdotes and real-world examples - and absolutely NO confusing jargon. Author Lewis Love explains termilogy, dispels myths and provides actionable advice for a successful Twitter marketing campaign. Most importantly of all, Lewis reminds us that people join Twitter to be sociable, NOT to be sold at. Social Media Marketing - Why Twitter? Twitter has over 500 million users from all over the world. Twitter is one of the top-ten most visited sites on the Internet. Big brands and companies such as Starbucks, CNN and Coca-Cola use Twitter for successful networking - your small business can too! 97% of marketers agree that effective social media marketing provides benefits and adds value to their business. As a new media consultant with a previous best-selling title under his belt, Lewis Love kws how important social media marketing is for small business owners and start-ups alike. This book provides expert tips on how to use one of the biggest social media platforms correctly and to your business' benefit. Simple Steps for Lasting Success Twitter Business Basics is a must-read for every small business owner, whether the social-sphere is a new and bewildering place, or somewhere you have yet to use to its full potential. Help is at hand; followers, profit and growth are yours for the taking. Get your copy and start your success story today!
- Author BiographyLewis Love is a new media consultant based in Derbyshire, UK. Originally from Essex, Lewis worked on the breakfast show of a radio station for 18 months before travelling around the world. Upon his return, he moved to the midlands to study Media Studies at the University of Derby. He was the student representative for his course for three years and was awarded the University of Derby Award Student of the Year for his work with local businesses. Since then, he's worked with start-ups in the fashion industry to multi-national corporations, advising, educating and occasionally amusing them on how best to implement digital marketing strategies and enhance their online presence. Besides his work online, Lewis enjoys spending time with his girlfriend, Emily, whom he lives with in Derby. He's an Arsenal fan, although he kindly asks you not to hold that against him, and he enjoys a craft beer from time to time; produced by smaller, passionate breweries of course.
- Author(s)Lewis Love
- Date of Publication03/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byJade Matthews
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.