All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith more than one hundred million users, people use Twitter for a number of reasons - to talk with friends, connect with strangers and to relate to brands they love. Twitter enables its users to send short, 140-character messages, which are displayed on the user's profile page. In this book Abby Gilmore enlightens readers about the true marketing opportunities offered on this ever popular social media platform.
- Author BiographyAbby Gilmore is a content strategist at Vertical Measures, working with clients to update, manage, create and distribute content through the appropriate channels. She combines her journalism and public relations background with her internet marketing experience to create cohesive content strategies for onsite content as well as social media distribution resulting in her expertise of Twitter. In her free time Abby writes for Green Living AZ magazine, attends as many concerts as she can and as a Massachusetts native, cheers on her beloved Boston sports teams from season to season.
- Author(s)Abby Gilmore
- Date of Publication12/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byElise Redlin-Cook,Michael Schwartz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.