All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $94.28
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.19
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $24.84
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.56
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.10
- AU $20.91Trending at AU $24.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1860, Abraham Lincoln won the presidency ended up with a cabinet filled with people he had run against. Lincoln looked for ways to engage with the people. Lincoln's way of leadership provides insight as to what made him be the president he became, and also what brought his administration to come to respect him over time. There are twenty different leadership lessons for government, according to the practices of Abraham Lincoln. These practices are what lead him to becoming kwn as a people's president. Twitterocracy, the balance between democracy and social media, shows a new way of leadership. Being a modern-day Lincoln isn't an easy sell for many who hold government positions. However, it has been the use of social media that has brought about a new level of change in how politicians govern, along with how they increase communication and trust. Regaining such trust among political leadership will take much time for political leadership to make a difference in the lives of the people.
- Author(s)Cristina Guarneri
- Date of Publication16/08/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.