All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEntrepreneurship is t about owning a business; it's about owning your life. Kinko's founder Paul Orfalea's entrepreneurial philosophy melds business, personal finances, lifelong learning, and the pursuit of happiness. It's a very uplifting and rewarding way of looking at the world. Two Billion Dollars in Nickels offers bite-sized nuggets of Orfalea's acquired wisdom on the themes of ownership, judgment, and self-kwledge. It's a thin book, but you'll find a useful idea on every page. Whether you own the business, manage a division, or simply aspire to be a good leader in everything you pursue, an entrepreneurial frame of mind may well be the key to greater success and happiness.
- Author BiographyKinko's Founder Paul Orfalea is a serial entrepreneur, philanthropist, and the author of Copy This: How I Turned Dyslexia, ADHD, and 100 Square Feet into a Company called Kinko's, and The Entrepreneurial Investor: The Art, Science and Business of Value Investing.
- Author(s)Paul Orfalea
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication17/02/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.