All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fires of the Second World War are beginning to burn down, but legendary Canadian aviatrix Sharon Lacey is t out of danger just yet. Complications enter the young ace's life as deep-seated racial and class prejudice, fifth columnists and secret ideologies, and even her own killer history begin to threaten her hard-fought reputation, while a new and wonderful secret might just prove to be her undoing. Meanwhile, across the Channel in Fortress Europe, new weapons have started rolling off Nazi production lines, and the characteristic buzz of the deadly V-1 flying bomb fills the air. In the second act of his Calgary Herald-best-selling Blackbirds trilogy, Garry Ryan pits his intrepid heroine against an array of deadly new foes, who prove that even in war, the enemy may wear the same uniform as your own.
- Author BiographyIn 2004, Garry Ryan published his first Detective Lane novel, Queens Park. The second, The Lucky Elephant Restaurant, won a 2007 Lambda Literary Award. He has since published six more titles in the series: A Hummingbird Dance, Smoked, Malabarista, Foxed, Glycerine and the forthcoming Indiana Pulcinella. In 2009, Ryan was awarded Calgarys Freedom of Expression Award.
- Author(s)Garry Ryan
- PublisherNeWest Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdmonton
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintNeWest Press
- Weight352 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $19.17Trending at AU $20.87
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $19.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.