All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series of books tells about the lives of two boys with similar upbringings, heartaches, and secrets leads to different paths. Two cousins Jim and Sam, both were born to underage mothers, sisters whose only hopes and dreams are to satisfy the men in their lives. The summer of 1975 brings about a drastic change in the lives of the two boys, both tormented, and abused by the same men their mother's love. Their lives are chronicled from the past to the present, revealing something so often overlooked; Boys need LOVE too.
- Author(s)Patricia Hicks Chess
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.