All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA 2014 Lambda Literary Award Winner A 2014 Stonewall Hor BookNamed to the 2013 National Book Award Longlist You have to read this. - Rainbow Rowell, author of Elear & Park In his follow-up to the New York Times bestselling Every Day, David Levithan, coauthor of bestsellers Will Grayson, Will Grayson and Nick & Norah s Infinite Playlist, crafts a vel that the Los Angeles Times calls open, frank, and ultimately optimistic. Based on true events and narrated by a Greek Chorus of the generation of gay men lost to AIDS Two Boys Kissing follows Harry and Craig, two seventeen-year-olds who are about to take part in a 32-hour marathon of kissing to set a new Guinness World Record. While the two increasingly dehydrated and sleep-deprived boys are locking lips, they become a focal point in the lives of other teens dealing with universal questions of love, identity, and belonging. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyDAVID LEVITHAN is a children s book editor in New York City and the author of several books for young adults, including Boy Meets Boy, Love Is the Higher Law, and Every Day. He coauthored Will Grayson, Will Grayson with John Green, and Nick & Norah s Infinite Playlist, Dash & Lily s Book of Dares, and Naomi and Ely s No Kiss List with Rachel Cohn. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)David Levithan
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Weight281 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.