All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwin brothers Omar and Yaqub may share the same features, but they could t be more different. After a brutally violent exchange between the young boys, Yaqub, 'the good son,' is sent from his home in Brazil to live with relatives in Leban, only to return five years later as a virtual stranger to the parents who bore him, his tensions with Omar unchanged. Based on a work by acclaimed velist Milton Hatoum, Two Brothers is stunningly reimagined by the award-winning graphic velists Fbio Moon and Gabriel Ba.
- Author BiographyMultiple Eisner Award winners Fabio and Gabriel were born in Sao Paulo in June 5th, 1976 and have, in one way or another, been telling stories ever since. Now, they tell stories doing comic books and graphic novels (which are essencially the same thing). They are Brazil's very own WONDER TWINS.
- Author(s)Gabriel Ba
- PublisherDark Horse Comics
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDark Horse Comics
- Content Note1
- Weight813 g
- Width186 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.