About this product
- DescriptionThirteen-year-old Derek's cool swboard adventure does a dangerous rewind, because his Burton Hero board holds the key to an unsolved crime. Two Degrees From Zero is a story about a boy who lost his father in a car accident two years earlier, and struggles to accept his mom's new romance, Thomas. Thomas invites Derek, his mom, and teen friend Janae (The Clan) on a swboarding/ski vacation to Keystone, Colorado. When a blizzard hits during a sleigh ride and dinner at an isolated yurt miles from Keystone, The Clan accepts an offer from two arrogant swmobilers for a way home. But to The Clan's dismay instead of going home, they are abandoned in a creepy backwoods cabin. Derek and Janae sneak out of the old cabin and trek across a white wilderness to find help while the swmobilers, suspected of theft, are on the loose. Just as the teens find temporary shelter in an abandoned car, ather blizzard rages all night, leaving them hopelessly stranded. And their adventure has only begun. The teens must escape the frozen ravages of the blizzard. Derek's determination to save The Clan while outwitting the thieves is unstoppable. And the thieves are just as determined to find Derek's swboard because of valuable information hidden on the board.
- Author BiographyConstantly nourished by Colorado's scenic beauty, M.J.s love for the outdoors includes downhill skiing, biking, camping, hiking, and nature photography. Two Degrees From Zero is her first middle-grade novel.
- Author(s)M J Stewart
- PublisherClan Publishing
- Date of Publication25/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClan Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.