All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to two-dimensional NMR spectroscopy helps the vice who want e the technique, but needs a path through the bewildering array of metho acronyms and the mathematical rigor found in most books. The authors provide a clear explanation of experiment performance, param lection, data processing and presentation as well as a description of wh rmation is provided by each experiment and how it is extracted and inter They group presentations of two-dimensional NMR experiments according t zation, e.g. COSY, LRCOSY, ZQCOSY, DQCOSY ...for establishing proton-pr nnectivities. The book also presents spectra of the same model compound using various ues to enable the reader to make direct comparisons and facilitate his e nt selection. Examples of the concerted utilization of various two-dimen NMR experiments to solve complex structural problems are also given.
- Author(s)A. S. Zektzer,G. E. Martin
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/10/1988
- Series TitleMethods in Stereochemical Analysis
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notefigs.tabs.
- Weight892 g
- Width167 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.