All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe so-called theory of everything (T.O.E.) of reality cant be perfect, if it igres reality of the mind, from where we are looking at, researching, and describing reality as it is. One cant progress very far in answering the metaphysical questions about reality without considering problems about time. Because time is the most crucial of all metaphysical and physical problems, it must be resolved in order to find a T.O.E. A German theologian, Karl Heim (1874-1958), gave a table ontological answer to the enigmatic problem of time. In his T.O.E., time is two-dimensional space.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Atso A. Eerikaeinen was educated at the University of Helsinki where he obtained a Ph.D. in Theology in 2000. Since 1970 he has been working as a pastor in Finland, in the United States, and in Japan, where he is now researching the conception of time of Zen Buddhism.
- Author(s)Atso A. Eerikaeinen
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Note4 fig.
- Weight270 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.