Two Dudes, One Pan: Maximum Flavor from a Minimalist Kitchen by Raquel Pelzel, Vinny Dotolo, Jon Shook (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.61+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionJust one pan? No problem! You ll need only a single skillet, or a roasting pan, or a Dutch oven to make any of the 100 kckout recipes that have made this team the hottest culinary duo west of the Rockies. Today their catering business and restaurant are the toast of Los Angeles, but Jon and Vinny still remember what it was like to cook with a minimum of space, time, and equipment. And they kw that it is the feel-good, homestyle favorites that win raves from their clients and will make any home cook s reputation. In Two Dudes, One Pan they show you how to prepare a surprising array of dishes from finger foods to sweets and everything in between using a few simple pieces of equipment and never more than one at a time. Just as Jon and Vinny depend on fewer kitchen tools and gadgets than most cooks, they also believe it s possible to eat well without spending a fortune, and their varied, deeply flavored food won t send you running to the gourmet shop in search of an obscure ingredient. For them, it s all about what you can do with food from the local grocery store. Pick up your favorite pan and try your hand at dishes like: Curried Chicken Nuggets with Honey Mustard and Red Onion Slaw * Sake-Soy Sea Bass with Baby Bok Choy * Spicy Roasted Cauliflower, Capers, and Parm * Sherried Salmon and Cipollini Onions * Five-Spice Cornish Hens * Pistachio Tiramisu with Sweet Cherry Sauce * Pumpkin Pie Bars With full-color photographs, ingredient alternatives, helpful tips and shortcuts, and dozens of straightforward, down-and-dirty recipes that pack a wallop of flavor, Two Dudes, One Pan will inspire you to use less and cook more.
- Author BiographyThe stars of Food Network s Two Dudes Catering, JON SHOOK and VINNY DOTOLO are culinary graduates of the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale. After working together at several top restaurants in Florida, the two embarked on a culinary journey across America that ultimately brought them to Los Angeles. Since establishing their catering company they have cooked for a who s who of Hollywood luminaries. Their restaurant, Animal, opened in Los Angeles in 2008.
- Author(s)Jon Shook,Raquel Pelzel,Vinny Dotolo
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication26/08/2008
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarkson Potter
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight712 g
- Width197 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Photographer(s)Kathryn Russell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.