All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake one headstrong dog and a feisty young woman, and send them off on a walk for the equivalent distance of London to Delhi. Tess the dog flirts outrageously with good-looking farmers and charms unsuspecting toddlers into parting with their ice creams as her apologetic owner follows. From sleepy fishing villages to urban streets, spotting avocets and flamingos along the way, Spud slows life down for a year and experiences the coastline of Britain with its eccentric mix of invation and tradition as she walks an impressive 4,500 miles to raise money for charity. Two Feet, Four Paws is the heart-warming tale of one dog and her woman, who face the daily physical and mental challenges with a sense of humour and more determination with each mile.
- Author BiographySpud Talbot-Ponsonby is also the author of Small Steps with Heavy Hooves. She lives on a farm near Kelso in the Scottish Borders.
- Author(s)Spud Talbot-Ponsonby
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication06/04/2009
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps, ports.
- Weight320 g
- Width129 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.