All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.03
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.40
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $45.22
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $38.19
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $13.38
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $15.11
About this product
- DescriptionIn this study in the psychology of communism, the author, taking Hungary as his example, examines the deliberate imposition of an alien political, social, and ecomic policy on the people of the seven European countries that the Soviet armies had overrun by the end of the war.
Originally published 1962.
A UNC Press Enduring Edition -- UNC Press Enduring Editions use the latest in digital techlogy to make available again books from our distinguished backlist that were previously out of print. These editions are published unaltered from the original, and are presented in affordable paperback formats, bringing readers both historical and cultural value.
- Author(s)John Kosa
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.