All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThree more George and Martha stories just right for early readers.Story Number One: The Tub Martha teaches George a little lesson about privacy.Story Number Two: The Mirror Martha's bad habit is getting on George's nerves. He hatches the perfect plot to cure her vanity.Story Number Three: The Tooth Oh, ! George has an accident that changes the way he looks. Luckily, Martha kws just what to say to cheer up her friend.
- Author(s)James Marshall
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication20/09/2010
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleGeorge & Martha Early Reader (Library)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)James Marshall
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.