All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI'll bathe you in bubbles and soak you in sun, then wrap you up tightly when bath time is done. With two loving hands, an adoring mother cradles her baby after bath time and a devoted father lifts his newborn to look into a nest. Sister, brother, grandma and grandpa all can't wait to share what they love best with their newest family member. And when it is time to step out into the world, this caring family is right there alongside their littlest one. In simple, heartfelt language, this soothing picture book for the very young will tug at the heartstrings and remind us all of the caring hands that helped us along our way.
- Author BiographyDiane Adams is the author Zoom! and I Can Do It Myself! Diane is pursuing her Master's degree in English Literature and spends much of her time writing, visiting schools and speaking at conferences.
- Author(s)Diane Adams
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Out-of-print date17/12/2015
- Content NoteFull-colour throughout
- Weight281 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Paige Kaiser
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.46
- AU $10.07Trending at AU $18.92
- AU $12.81Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $13.01
- AU $8.50Trending at AU $14.11
- AU $20.79Trending at AU $23.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.