All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this the final volume of a trilogy, Philip Dennis completes the story of the steps and missteps taken in his effort to father his sons of divorce. This book captures the human and very personal decisions and struggles, victories and defeats of Henry and Cloe's marriage. Theirs is a wondrous struggle and achievement given the gravitas of their oppressors. This is an emotional journey full of pride, joy, disappointment, sadness and accomplishment. This tale of courage is sustained by love between a man and a woman. Though his relationships with his two sons are often fractured, the author with his wife were able to give foster teenage boys parental guidance, love and insightful acceptance. These foster boys accomplished growth events exceeding what many boys ever experience. This book is written for you to experience intensely Henry and Cloe's journey.
- Author BiographyPhilip Dennis, Ph.D has spent his life working with young people, creating outdoor programs and helping troubled kids. Currently retired, he lives in Texas with his wife of 32 years, raises collies and shelties and creates beauty by growing roses and gardens. Clovis Dennis has spent her life as an educator, working with troubled kids and partner to Philip Dennis.
- Author(s)Philip Moffat Dennis
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.