All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first and only book to offer a comprehensive survey of accounting research on a broad international scale for the last two centuries. Its main emphasis is on accounting research in the English, German, Italian, French and Spanish language areas; it also contains chapters dealing with research in Finland, the Netherlands, Scandinavia, Russia, Poland and the Ukraine as well as Argentina and Japan. In a time of financial globalization, familiarity with accounting research in countries beyond the English language boundary is less important than familiarity with the recent, comprehensive research activity in the English language area. It also offers a survey of the present state of the art (from empirical to analytical accounting and from such esoteric subjects as gender issues to the archaeology of accounting); finally, it casts a glance into the future.
- Author BiographyRichard Mattesich is Professor Emeritus of Accounting at the Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia, Canada. He has received many awards and is profiled in such works as Edward's Twentieth Century Accounting Thinkers, Chatfield's and Vangermeersch's A History of Accounting - An International Encyclopedia, and Colasse's Les Grands Auteurs en Comptabilite.
- Author(s)Richard Mattessich
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/02/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1088 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.