All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMatt and Liz Logelin were high school sweethearts. After years of long-distance dating, the pair finally settled together in Los Angeles, and they had it all: a perfect marriage, a gorgeous new home, and a baby girl on the way. Liz's pregnancy was rocky, but they welcomed Madeline, beautiful and healthy, into the world on March 24, 2008.
Just twenty-seven hours later, Liz suffered a pulmonary embolism and died instantly, without ever holding the daughter whose arrival she had so eagerly awaited. Though confronted with devastating grief and the responsibilities of a new and single father, Matt did t surrender to devastation; he chose to keep moving forward-- to make a life for Maddy.
In this memoir, Matt shares bittersweet and often humorous anecdotes of his courtship and marriage to Liz; of relying on his newborn daughter for the support that she unkwingly provided; and of the extraordinary online community of strangers who have become his friends. In horing Liz's legacy, heartache has become solace.
Read by the author.
- Author(s)Matthew Logelin
- PublisherHachette Audio
- Date of Publication14/04/2011
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHachette Audio
- Weight159 g
- Width130 mm
- Height153 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Read byMatthew Logelin
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time390
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $93.78Trending at AU $97.15
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.82
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $41.68
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.